Last Modified: January 07, 2021
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Offerings. By accessing or using our Offerings or Website you agree to this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of our Offerings or Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
1. Information We Receive From or Collect About You
We may collect your “Personal Information” to provide you with our Offerings and when you visit our Website. Personal Information is data that identifies, relates to, describes, or could reasonably be linked directly or indirectly to you. We collect your Personal Information directly from you when you provide it to us, automatically when you navigate throughout the Website, and from third parties.
Examples of the categories of Personal Information we collect directly from you as you visit or interact with our Offerings and Website include, but are not limited to, the following types information:
- Contact Information: When you contact us via email or through our Website, you may provide us, and we may collect, certain contact information, including your name, email address, practice and location, and telephone number (“Contact Information”).
- Information You Choose to Provide to Us: You have the ability to provide a variety of information during your interactions with us, such as emails you may send us or by filling in forms or surveys on our Website, which may include Contact Information and other information about you or your practice. We may also collect and keep records or copies of your correspondence, if you contact us.
- Community and Social Media Posting: You have the ability to send us testimonials, post comments, images, and information in community networking features available on or accessible through the Website (“User Contributions”). You should be aware that any User Contributions you submit in the course of these community activities can be read, collected, or used by us or other users and visitors to our Website. Your User Contributions are posted and transmitted to others at your own risk. We are not responsible for the information you choose to make public in any of our community networking features available on or through the Offerings or Website.
- Payment and Transaction Information: If you choose to purchase any of our Offerings, you will be asked to provide (at a minimum) your name and payment information (“Payment Information”). We may also collect and keep records of the transactions that you carry out through our Offerings and the fulfillment of your orders.
2. Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect or generate certain Personal Information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
Details about your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on our Website.
- Information about your computer or device’s Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited certain pages or and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Website content and verifying system and server integrity).
3. Children Under the Age of 13
Our Offerings are for individuals 18 years old or older. Our Website and Offerings are not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on our Website or through any of its features, make any purchases through the Website, or make any User Contributions. If we learn we have collected or received information from a child under 18, we will delete that information. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third-party websites linked to or from this Website may have different information practices from us. You should consult the other websites’ privacy policies because we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties. The inclusion of a link to a third-party website does not imply endorsement of the website by us or any association with the third-party website’s operators.
5. How We Use Information We Receive or Collect About You
We use the information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information, for one or more of the following business or commercial purposes:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide and improve our Offerings, and to develop new products and services.
- To communicate with you about your use of our Offerings and to send you information that you requested or agreed to receive.
- To send you marketing communications about offers, promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us or third parties that we believe you would be interested in, as permitted by law.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any Offerings.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
6. How We Share Information We Receive or Collect From You With Others
We may disclose information that we collected about you or that you provided us, as described in this Policy, as follows:
- With our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- With contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who perform services or functions on our behalf (collectively, “Service Providers”). Examples of our Service Providers include, but are not limited to: (i) merchant banks and payment processors for credit and debit card transactions, (ii) website hosting and maintenance providers, and (iii) customer service companies.
- With your consent.
- With a buyer or our successor in interest in the event of a corporate reorganization, restructuring, merger, divestiture, dissolution, or sale of all or substantially all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or other similar proceeding, in which information held by us about our Offerings and users is among the assets transferred.
- In order to (i) comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request; (ii) protect or defend the legal rights or property of ours, or the legal rights of our business partners, employees, agents, and contractors (including enforcement of our agreements and terms of service); (iii) protect the safety and security of our users or members of the public including acting in urgent circumstances; or to (iv) protect against fraud or to conduct risk management.
Information You Disclose in a Public Profile or our Website: We may offer publicly accessible and available profiles on social media platforms where you may post User Contributions. You should be aware that any information you provide or post in these areas may be read, collected, and used by us and others who access them. If your social media account is public, any information you place in your account, including biographical information, may be read, collected, and used by others who access such websites. We do not control third parties’ collection or use of any information you make available through your social media account and/or any User Contributions you post on our public social media webpages or platforms. Any such information is subject to the privacy policies of such social media companies and the methods available, if any, for changing privacy settings and removal of content. If you provide us with a testimonial, review, or any other User Contribution, you authorize us to publish it on all our Offerings and our Website under the name or username you provided and to aggregate it with other User Contributions.
Data Sharing: If your information is transferred or shared with our Service Providers, as described in this Policy, we will seek assurance from the recipients of such information (prior to the transfer) that they will safeguard the information in a manner consistent with this Policy. We ask our Service Providers to enter into a contractual relationship with us that include confidentiality and non-disclosure clauses, which provides the same level of commitment to and protections of information as provided by us in this Policy. Brijjit will not sell, trade, rent, or share your Personal Information with other organizations for their marketing or promotional uses without your express consent.
7. Managing Your Information
Modification of Your Contact Information: You may contact us to access, correct, or modify your Contact Information or any other information that you provide to us. We generally respond to such requests within five business days of receiving a request, but it may take up to 30 days depending on the volume of requests we receive. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. If you believe that your information needs to be updated and/or modified, please contact us at email@example.com.
Retention of Your Personal Information and Other Information: We will retain and use your Personal Information and any other information we receive or collect about you for as long as needed to provide you Offerings. We will retain and use this information for the purposes for which it was collected (as specified in this Policy or as we disclose to customers outside of this Policy), including to provide Offerings to you, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. Your information may persist in copies made for backup and business continuity purposes for additional time.
Promotional, Marketing Communications: If you do not wish to have your email address, telephone number or mobile phone number used by us to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by clicking the unsubscribe function located at the bottom of the email, by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by replying “STOP” to certain text messages.
We will continue to send you transaction confirmation emails and other Offerings-related announcements when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our Website or Offerings are temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature.
8. Data Security
Brijjit Medical uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your Personal Information, and to prevent accidental loss or unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information that is transmitted to us through our Website. Any transmission of information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Website.
9. Your Privacy Rights Under State Laws
California Residents: Pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1798.83 (California’s Shine the Light Law), this Policy sets forth that we do not share your information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
Nevada Residents: If you are a resident of Nevada, you may apply limits to the sale of certain Personal Information to third parties for resale or licensing purposes, subject to applicable law. We do not sell your information for such use that would trigger Nevada’s opt-out requirements. However, you are entitled to submit your preference for limits on such sales in the future by sending an email to email@example.com, with the subject line, “Nevada Do Not Sell Request” along with your first and last name, zip code, and whether you are a former or current customer of ours.
10. Transfer of Information of International Customers
If you are an international visitor using our Offerings and/or accessing our Website within and outside of the United States, the information you submit to us may be transferred to the United States to be processed by us or our Service Providers for such other purposes as set forth in this Policy. If you are not a resident of the United States, you hereby consent and agree that we may collect, process, use, and store your information, as discussed in this Policy, outside your resident jurisdiction, including in the United States. Please be aware that United States law and the laws of other countries where we may store and process your information may offer different levels of protection for information than may be available in your country.
European Union Residents: We do not currently market our Offerings to and/or knowingly process information from European Union residents outside of the United States who are subject to the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
11. Changes to Our Policy
12. Contact Information
To ask questions or comment about this Policy or our privacy practices, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-877-BRIJJIT.